The Suites at Beverly Hills Tenerife
We arrived here on the 10th of September with me and my Wife, Los Cristianos is a nice area and the Apartment looks nice on the outside and fancy in the reception area,
All the gardens and pool area are all nice and clean, but I definitely wouldn’t stay here again
All the bad points are as follows
1. NO Lifts (All Stairs) Long Walk to your apartment or most place you need to go.
2. Apartments are crawling with ANTS and spiders and flies all in the bathroom.
2 People in the pool till nearly 9 or 10 at night?? (What is this place (Magaluf?)
3. Food in Buffet is boring and old
4. Apartments are definitely outdated
5. The pillows are terribly uncomfortable (Ask for New)
6. No Umbrellas at the pool, you have to ask the lifeguard for one. (Absolutely Terrible)
7.Never Warm Water In the bathroom
8. Apartments don’t get fully cleaned like 99% of apartments in Tenerife only beds and bathroom (Our Floor is filthy with dirt )
9. This property will 100% not work for anybody with walking difficulties or old age.
10. No Mini-market
OVERALL NOT A HAPPY STAY
AS MY MOTHER ALWAYS SAID TO ME
“The most expensive thing will always be the cheapest in the end”
Pay the extra money for a little class
You will Thank me