Love Palm Springs but Disappointed with Palm Springs Resort
We are just checking out of 3231 in the Oasis Building after a two-week stay. We had the following issues:
1) Dishwasher leaked under kitchen cupboard and kitchen floor had to have someone in twice to repair it.
2) Window in the master bedroom was stuck, had someone in twice, the second time a screwdriver was used to pry it open and that was the fix. Couldn’t close it because it would stick.
3) Toilet kept running all night, had someone in twice before it was fixed.
4) We were supposed to have a housekeeper in a few days ago and they didn’t show. Spoke to front desk and they said they would remedy it but that didn’t happen.
5) The screen door is difficult to lock.
6) Constant noise coming from the dishwasher, like a blast of air that rattles it and you can hear it in the night. Perhaps the condo is haunted :)
7) There is a charge for $11.63 on my credit card (has FD after it so it’s probably a food charge from someone else); talked to front desk four times, told they’d get back to me but no one did so I guess I will have to ‘eat’ the charge or call the credit card company.
8) No dresser in the small bedroom, one was delivered two days ago.
9) Wifi is disgusting to put it mildly but I understand they are upgrading next month.
Pros: the staff was courteous, the location is good, the pool is great. We’d love to visit again but when management doesn’t even show the respect of getting back to you it’s not gonna happen.