Let Us Help You With Your Timeshare Compensation Claim Today!
Fill out your details below and we’ll get straight back.
Alternatively, give us a call on 0800 470 3900.
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
Club Salina Wharf Complaints and Reviews
This Hotel was a shock to our system. 4 star what a joke.
1) told we had an updated apartment, tiny balcony looking out onto a corner like a rubbish dump.
2) very poor quality bed, backache the whole week. Thin sheets, horrible pillows, no mattress or pillow protectors yuck.
3) No A/C, when we asked why it wasn’t working as I am asthmatic, told it would be fixed or change us to another apartment. Nothing happened, went to Reception again, usual rude staff, who mainly ignore you to be told its switched off in the Hotel as getting ready to turn heating on instead 29 degrees outside.
4) Grimy kitchen area, no cupboards to actually put any food in, did not use the kitchen at all, ate out for all meals. Cost us a fortune eating out.
5) Crappy sunbeds, pool stinking of chlorine did not use it.
6) Bar being run privately, horrible people with their 2 kids running around day and night.
7) Cleaning non-existent, only emptying bins.
8) Rude staff, very unhelpful, I was told if I did not like having no A/C ring Tour Company Holiday Gems in UK. Just about to ring them tomorrow now I am home, I emailed them it took them 3 days to reply, and no reply to my 2nd email about this Hotel.
9) Karaoke awful, so loud could not sleep until gone 11 pm.
I could go on and on, it is, without a doubt, the worst apartment I have ever stayed in. They had plenty of apartments empty last week and could have moved us at least to one that had a decent view.
The staff could not care less.
Holiday Companies should not be sending people to this Hotel.
Booked here under the proviso of a 4 star Silver deluxe apartment!!
All I can say is …..their star rating system is obviously very different from ours…..shower hanging off the wall…balcony screens ripped…..sofa cushions burst…..kitchen worktops cracked and unhygienic…no soaps or shower gel…..unless you go to complain at reception…..depending which member of staff on……varies from helpful to couldn’t give a poop….malta is an amazing place full of fantastic people….this is not the place to experience this.
Avoid if at all possible
I have nothing positive to say about this hotel apart from possibly location just a short walk from Qawra seafront.
1) Staff are rude to the point of ignoring you at reception whilst they keep heads down.
2) facilities are old and rooms not cleaned well as we found receipts and debris left from previous guests
3) Swimming pool outside the water is cloudy I would not swim in it or expect children to go anywhere near it
4) Still being used as a base for timeshare sales – listening to their banter between ‘clients’ so rude and blatant lies being told.
5) The bar restaurant is franchised so if you have a problem don’t expect the hotel to deal with it – the owner of the bar is a thug and very very rude.
6) following on from above the karaoke and music goes on until 11pm with volume so high it’s as though the speakers are in your room especially if you are at the rooms above and adjacent to the outdoor bad area. Don’t bother complaining to hotel they will not do anything they say it is not their problem. My answer is it is most definitely your problem as the bar is dragging down the reviews of an adequate hotel to a no go area!
Other than one gentleman no one on reception ever spoke to us or even acknowledge us when entering the hotel. The room was not cleaned during the week we were there, only the bins changed. The towels were so old and thin I asked for new ones on the Sunday (arrived Thursday) got better ones but they were then changed back to the old thin type on a Monday why? The pillows had a musty smell. The karaoke was exceptionally loud and we were VERY thankful for the storm which made is stop early.
Although this is not part of the hotel it is in the hotel grounds and I think the hotel should take some responsibility for it as it is affecting their impression on customers. It is currently surrounded by building works which start at 6.30pm, The safe is not big enough to put in any tablets or many documents and you have to pay a non-returnable fee for the key.
Worst hotel ever
The man at the reception desk was rude and unhelpful.
He talked down to us at all time. The room was filthy!
There was dust everywhere as if the cleaning had not been done for a couple of weeks.
I kept sneezing as I have asthma. The bedsheets were stained.
We had to take pictures then go buy cleaning products that same day as the man at the desk refused to believe us and argued with us though we had all the evidence. We checked out the next day though they refused to refund the majority of what we spent we were glad to be out of there. Worst hotel I’ve ever been too and I’m a frequent traveller so I’ve been in a lot of hotels.